This is a no egg recipe for a quick, easy, and tasty mug cake!
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp Natvia
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50g unsweetened dark chocolate, chopped roughly
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Add the milk and vegetable oil, mix until well combined and there is no clumps. Add in the chopped dark chocolate.
- Transfer to microwave-safe mug, make sure the mug is large enough for the cake to expand
- Microwave for 70 seconds on high setting, add 5-10 seconds longer depending on your microwave power.
- Carefully take the mug out and enjoy!