Almond Butter Blondies
Recipe by Amy at Fitness Forster
There’s nothing like biting into a deliciously warm, freshly baked, nutty dessert treat. With its aroma’s filling the kitchen you’ll be glad to know there’s just a 2 0minute wait as it bakes away.
These Almond Butter Blondies are super simple to make and are perfect for entertaining or taking to the office. They’re a great treat to store for the week ahead, nibbling when you so choose.
Get your baking bestie and spend an hour whipping up these delicious Almond Butter Blondies!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- ¾ Cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ Cup Natvia
- ½ Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- ¾ Cup Almond Butter
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Essence
- Pinch Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees C.
- Line a small baking tray with grease-proof paper and pop to one side.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Over a low heat or a pan of boiling water soften the coconut oil and almond butter until runny. If your almond butter is already very runny there is no need to heat.
- Add the dry ingredients to the coconut oil and almond butter, add the eggs and mix well. Place in your baking tray and press down firmly using your hands to make sure the mixture is evenly spread in the tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes then remove and leave to cool.
- Store in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
Find more recipes by Amy over on her Instagram Fitness Forster
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of delicious and sugar-free dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can’t wait to hear what you think!