Cashew Cheesecake Sandwiches
(Mint, raspberry, and blueberry)
Want to indulge in something amazingly tasty and super colorful? Then we have just the thing. Introducing our beautiful Cashew Cheesecake Sandwiches! Why have one flavour when you can have three!
We’ve put together three flavoured cheesecake biscuit sandwiches for your eating pleasure – Mint, raspberry, and blueberry! These dessert treats are free of all refined sugar and are vegan! Get into it!
Prep time: 1 hour 30 mins
Chill time: 1-4 hours
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Natvia
- 1 tablespoon blueberries
- 1 tablespoon raspberries
- 1 tablespoon mint
- 1-2 drops natural green food dye
- 1-2 drops natural blue food dye
- 12 sugar-free cookies
- Soak the cashews for 15 minutes – 1 hour in hot water. Drain and rinse. Combine in a blender with the coconut cream, coconut milk, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Remove 2/3’s of the cashew mix from the blender and divide evenly between two separate bowls, one with blueberries and one with raspberries. Blitz the mixture in the blender with the mint leaves and then pour into another small bowl.
- Mash the raspberries and stir through the mixture until vibrant pink. Mash the blueberries in the other bowl and stir through the mixture, adding 1-2 drops of blue food dye. Finally, add 1-2 drops of green food dye to the mint mixture and stir until combined.
- Place the three bowls into the refrigerator for 1-3 hours to set.
- Sandwich 1 tablespoon of each mix in between two sugar-free cookies. Enjoy straight away.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of delicious and sugar-free dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can’t wait to hear what you think!