You’ve read correctly! Chocolate Raspberry Jam Ice Lollies! These sugar-free treats are ideal for this time of year. Prepare these ice treats in the morning or the night before to have them ready to go when the sun chooses to shine. These Chocolate and Raspberry Jam Ice Lollies don’t take too long to make nor are they difficult, so get the kids involved, they’ll LOVE this one!
For the chocolate part
- 2 bananas
- 1 x can coconut milk, chilled in the fridge overnight 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Natvia Natural sweetener
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the jam part
- 150g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Natvia Natural sweetener
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- First make the jam part: Place the raspberries in a small pan with a dash of water and the stevia or maple syrup. Simmer for 510 minutes, then remove from the heat and stir in the chia seeds. Set aside and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Scrape the solid part of the coconut cream from the can and place in a blender along with the bananas, cacao/cocoa powder, maple syrup and vanilla and whizz up until smooth.
- Using 45 ice lolly molds, spoon some of the chocolate mixture in to fill 1⁄3. Spoon in a little of the jam, then another layer of chocolate mixture to reach the top. Repeat.
- Place the sticks in securely then place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer a few minutes beforehand then enjoy!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us.