- Brownie Mix:
- 3/4 cup/180g/6.3 oz unsalted butter
- 1 cup/180g/6.3 oz sugar free dark chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup/135g/4.7 oz Natvia
- 1/2 cup/75g/2.6 oz plain flour
- 1/3 cup/30g/1 oz cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Cream Cheese Mixture:
- 1 cup/250g/8.4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp/28g/1 oz Natvia
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Makes 16 brownies
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a rectangular brownie pan.
- Melt butter, then take off the heat and add the chocolate, stirring until completely combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until light and fluffy then add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Pour all but 1/2 cup of brownie mix into prepared pan and set aside.
Cream Cheese Mixture:
- Paddle cream cheese and Natvia until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Pour over brownie mixture.
- Pour remaining brownie mixture on top of cream cheese mixture, swirling them slightly.
- Place pan into oven and bake for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick comes out with some crumbs left on it.
- Allow to cool and then refrigerator before cutting. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Macros for 1 brownie: Calories: 212.5 Fat: 18.4g Carbs: 11.1g Protein: 3.8g