- 1 cup/150g/5.2 oz macadamias, unsalted
- 3/4 cup oats (make sure certified gluten free if intolerant)
- 1 tbsp/7g/0.2 oz cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup/60g/2 oz unsalted butter
- 1 1/3 cups/250g/8.4 oz sugar free dark chocolate chips, melted
- 3 cups/750g/1 lb 10 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups/500g/1 lb sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup/120g/4.2 oz Natvia
- 2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
|Makes: 16 Slices|
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line a springform cake tin.
- Process macadamias in a food processor, then add butter. Continue to process until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the oats and cocoa powder and process until combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the tin and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, add Natvia and sour cream and combine.
- Add eggs one by one, scraping down the sides and mixing well between additions.
- Add vanilla extract and cocoa powder.
- Fold 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture into the melted chocolate to lighten it, then fold this into the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.