Pear, Walnut & Dark Chocolate Blondies
Recipe by Pamella Higgins
Enjoy these beautifully delicious Pear, Walnut, and Dark Chocolate Blondies free of all refined sugar! In just 4 easy steps you can whip up these nutty treats and indulge guilt-free. Go on, get baking!
- 150g brown rice flour
- 50g oat flour
- 50g ground almonds
- 50g Natvia natural sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 pears, peeled, cored and cut into small chunks
- 200ml natural yogurt
- 1 egg
- 100ml milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50g no added sugar dark chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 50g walnut pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a 9x9in baking tin.
- Mix together the flours, ground almonds, Natvia natural sweetener, cinnamon, and baking powder in a bowl then stir in the pear pieces to coat.
- Whisk the yogurt, egg, and vanilla until smooth then pour into the bowl and gently fold in. Stir in the chocolate and walnut pieces.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin evenly and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and firm to the touch. Leave to cool then cut into squares – and enjoy!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us.