Raspberry, Almond & Banana Muffins
Recipe by Pamella Higgins
These Raspberry, Almond, and Banana Muffins may be small in size but pack a tasty and delicious punch when it comes to flavour! Topped with a lovely yogurt icing, these muffins are the perfect quick dessert treat!
For the muffins
- 2 large, ripe bananas
- 100g almond yogurt
- 50ml very mild olive oil (or melted coconut oil) 1 egg
- 150g oat flour
- 50g ground almonds
- 50g Natvia Natural sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g raspberries, fresh or frozen
For the topping
- 200g almond yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Natvia Natural sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 50g raspberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Freezedried raspberries
- Flaked almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease a 6hole muffin tin.
- Place the bananas in a blender along with the almond yogurt, oil, and egg. Whizz up until smooth. Alternatively, mash the banana and whisk with the other ingredients.
- Now stir in the flour, ground almonds, stevia, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and vanilla to combine.
- Very briefly stir in the raspberries then divide the mixture between the 6 muffin holes to reach the top.
- Bake for 1520 minutes until risen and golden, leave to cool in the tin for 15 minutes then transfer to a wire rack.
- Meanwhile blitz the yogurt, stevia, corn flour, raspberries, and vanilla together then transfer to a container and chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- When the muffins have cooled, spoon over some of the topping then sprinkle each with freezedried raspberries and flaked almonds. Now enjoy!
Keep any remaining muffins in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us.