- 2 eggs
- 1 cup/250ml/8.4 oz milk
- 1/2 cup/90g/3 oz Natvia
- 1/3 cup/80g/2.8 oz unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups/375g/13.2 oz gluten free flour
- 4 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2 cups/250g/8.8 oz raspberries
Makes 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a cupcake tin.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, Natvia, and melted butter.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Fold in Raspberries.
- Divide between cupcake tins and bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Macros for 1 muffin: Calories: 157 Fat: 6g Carb: 21.8g Fiber: 2.2g Sugar: 1.1g Protein: 4.5g