Close your eyes and imagine the perfect Sunday brunch table, it is full of pancakes and french toasts, right? Today we will make some tasty french toast sticks.
- ½ cup of almond milk
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
- 5 slices of your favorite bread
- A pinch of salt
- ¼ cup of Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
- 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon
- Combine your Natvia and salt with the almond milk, set aside.
- Cut your bread slices into 4 – 5 sticks each one.
- In a pan, add your coconut oil and put it over medium heat.
- Sink your bread sticks into the almond milk mixture.
- Place it in the pan and cook for both sides until golden.
- Repeat the process with all your bread sticks
- Mix your Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener and cinnamon together.
- When your french toast sticks are still warm, sprinkle the Natvia – cinnamon mixture on top of both sides.
- If you want to make sure your sticks are full covered of Natvia and cinnamon, dip and roll them on the mixture instead of sprinkle it.